- Make Snowman Pizza, using cheese, olives, and other veggies for the toppings to make snowmen
- Make Snowman Pancakes using different sizes of pancakes and have the kids decorate them with chocolate chips
- Pigs in a Blanket, to keep the piggies warm
- Ice Chips: Use any type of chips served with dip
- Snowman Crackers: use cream cheese and veggies to decorate
- Make a batch of sugar cookies and cut them out into different winter shapes and have the kids decorate them with sprinkles, candy, and frosting
- Serve mini snowballs, little donuts rolled in powdered sugar
- Serve mud and snow, hot chocolate with whipped cream
Serve Snowman Soup. Pour hot chocolate into a cup and add 2 Hershey Kisses®, 1 small candy cane, 3 marshmallow snowballs, and 1 ice cube.
Serve a Polar Ice Cap.You will need: Blue Kool-Aid®, ginger ale, vanilla ice cream, clear glasses, and straws. Refrigerate the Kool-Aid and ginger ale. Fill a glass almost halfway with the Kool-Aid. Add the ginger ale almost to the top of the glass. Drop in one big snowball (scoop of vanilla ice cream), and enjoy with a straw!